Since Emma started the business in 1985, we have grown from a handful of employees to over 300 people, and we’re always looking for people to join our busy teams in Stoke-on-Trent, London and Oxfordshire.
You can find out more about the vacancies we have in our Factory, Warehouse, Shops and Head Office below…
Emma Bridgewater is committed to protecting your privacy.
Graphic Design Assistant
Our Graphic Design Assistant will work within the busy Marketing team at Emma Bridgewater to deliver all Marketing materials, bringing our brand and products to life on our website and in our catalogues and shops.
This role is based in our London office and reports into our Senior Graphic Designer who is the commercial design lead within the business. This role would suit someone with two years in house or agency experience, looking to gain experience across both print and digital through providing strong and relevant creative solutions.
Responsibilities to include:
Our Junior Graphic Designer will support the Senior Graphic Designer with all aspects of commercial design work at Emma Bridgewater, in particular:
• Print design: retail and wholesale catalogue design, leaflets, inserts and postcards
• Web design: assets for homepages, emails, ads, social media
• Window vinyls and Point of Sale materials for our shops and events
• Develop internal communications tools as required including newsletters, presentations, and guidelines
• Maintain relationships with all print suppliers and mailing houses
• This role reports to the Senior Graphic Designer
• Work closely with Marketing, Retail, Shops, Website and Merchandising teams
• Emma Bridgewater Design Teams
• All print suppliers & mailing house
• A design graduate with at least 2 years creative design experience gained in a similar or relevant role
• The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of layout, typography, visual hierarchy and colour and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Able to work effectively to a brief and deliver creative concepts and solutions
• Confident and calm under pressure of deadlines, and able to prioritise work effectively
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills and perfect attention to detail
• A passion for design, interiors and an understanding of Emma Bridgewater products and our customer
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and current salary to:
Sarah Ratchford, HR Administrator
Full Job Description available on request.
No agencies please.
Closing Date for Applications
Distribution Centre, Stoke On Trent
Key areas of accountability:
• To be a service provider to all customers both internal and external
• To meet agreed service levels by ensuring accuracy, control and effective production of stock reports.
Apprenticeships & Work Experience
Stoke-on-Trent or Putney, London
As part of our commitment to retaining skills and developing careers in the Ceramics Industry, we are happy to consider applications for Apprenticeships. These could be for roles in our Office, Shops, Design Studios, Warehouse or in Ceramics Manufacture. As well as receiving on the job training working closely with an experienced Mentor, we would support the achievement of a relevant and recognised qualification.
We are committed to developing links with schools, colleges and universities, and we are happy to accept invitations from students looking to undertake unpaid work experience placements. These placements may involve time spent in our Offices, Shops, Warehouse or Factory, normally over a 3 day period.
If you are interested in either please apply, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your areas of interest and dates available.
Emma Bridgewater Gender Pay Gap reporting
Gender Pay Gap legislation requires an employer with 250 employees or more to publish their gender pay gap for their employees. This information is based on hourly rates of pay on the snapshot date of 5th April 2017.