Returns & Refunds
Our returns policy has increased from 30 days to 365 days
We have extended our returns policy to 365 days because we cannot currently offer a returns option, please contact customer services on email@example.com or call 01782 210565 for more information.
Faulty or Damaged Items
- If you would like to return something you have ordered from Emma Bridgewater, please contact us as soon as possible, however at the moment our returns policy is within 365 days of your order being delivered.
- If your item is faulty or damaged we will send you a label that will allow you to return it to us free of charge for a replacement or refund.
-If you change your mind about an item we can supply a return postage label for £6. We cannot currently offer this service, but we will update this information as soon as anything changes.
- To allow us to process your return, please include either the original packing slip you received with your order or a copy of your order confirmation email. If you no longer have either of these, please include your name, order number and contact details
- Refunds will be processed as soon as we possibly can.
- We are only able to offer returns on Personalised Product and Bath & Body if the items are faulty.
- Bedding can only be returned if it is in its original, unopened packaging, or if it is faulty.
Returns From the UK
Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer a returns label or the DPD drop off locations. You now have 365 days to return any unwanted items.
Returns From Outside of the UK
Please send any unwanted items to the Returns Address below.
Customer Services Returns
Berry Hill Trading Estate
Berry Hill Road