Returns & Refunds
Faulty or Damaged Items
- If you would like to return something you have ordered from Emma Bridgewater, please contact us within 30 days of your order being delivered.
- If your item is faulty or damaged we will send you a label that will allow you to return it to us free of charge for a replacement or refund.
-If you change your mind about an item we can supply a return postage label for £6 which can be ordered by clicking here
- To allow us to process your return, please include either the original packing slip you received with your order or a copy of your order confirmation email. If you no longer have either of these, please include your name, order number and contact details
- Refunds may take up to 7 – 10 days upon receipt of the item to be processed.
- We are only able to offer returns on Personalised Product and Bath & Body if the items are faulty.
- Bedding can only be returned if it is in its original, unopened packaging, or if it is faulty.
Returns From the UK
Returns are made through DPD, check where your local drop off shop is here
Please order a return postage label for £6 which can be ordered by clicking here
Returns From Outside of the UK
Please send any unwanted items to the Returns Address below.
Customer Services Returns
Berry Hill Trading Estate
Berry Hill Road